Skip Navigation

[Closed] Fatal error

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 11 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by LaVonne 11 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: bruce.

Author

I just installed the Base and Showcase themes and the free plugins but when I tried activating the plugins, I got this message, both in the admin area and on the site:

"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wpv_get_affiliate_url() (previously declared in /home/webhostp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/views-demo/embedded-views/views.php:83) in /home/webhostp/public_html/wp-content/themes/showcase_views/embedded-views/views.php on line 92"

Here's the site: hidden link

Hi LaVonne,

I think there is a clash between the Showcase theme and the Views Demo plugin. You'll need to deactivate the Views Demo plugin if you want to use the Showcase theme.

If you can't access the WP admin screen then you'll need to delete the plugin from the plugins directory.

Best regards,
Bruce

Fixed, thanks!

The topic ‘[Closed] Fatal error’ is closed to new replies.