Skip Navigation

[Closed] Featured Image Field Not Functioning (Video)

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 11 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Caridad 11 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Caridad.

Author

Okay, I'm new to Types. So far it look pretty powerful, but I'm having an issue.

I've described it and showed the issue in this short video:
hidden link

Basically the issue is that on my new post type, I can't moved the meta boxes around, Screen Options isn't working, and when I click to add a featured image - the image uploader loads as a new page and not a light box. Meaning I can't close it and have a featured image set.

The featured image light box is working fine on posts/pages.

Thanks for any help!

A second video showing how the WP Admin Navigation is negatively affected when on the "Add New" screen for the Custom Post Type created by Types: hidden link

Dear RIchard,

Can you observe the javascript console for errors while loading the page or while clicking the buttons? Both actions are handled by javascript.

Regards,
Caridad

The topic ‘[Closed] Featured Image Field Not Functioning (Video)’ is closed to new replies.