Skip Navigation

[Closed] Genesis Framework Compatibility?

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 11 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Caridad 11 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Caridad.

Author

I have a heavily customized Genesis Theme (Eleven40) as the basis for a project. I would like to add "views plugin" to compliment the wonderful
"types" plugin that is working flawlessly.

Can anyone comment with some degree of confidence as to compatibility of "Views" and the Genesis Framework?

Thanks in advance!

Dear Hugh.

I havent personally used a Genesis theme, but I know we have a few users in the forum using Genesis themes. It mostly depends on the customizations.

Regards,
Caridad

The topic ‘[Closed] Genesis Framework Compatibility?’ is closed to new replies.