Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Get Rendered Views Content from WP-Rest API

This support ticket is created 6 years, 12 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 6 years, 12 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

Adriano Ferreira has built a great plugin for accessing Views using the WordPress Rest API

hidden link

I'm very grateful and would be even more delighted if there was a way to have the rendered Views Content returned as well. Adriano, if you're there, is there some way to get that data. For example, right now in the returned JSON there's:

"post_content": "[wpv-view name=\"story-steps-view\" storytag=\"story-[wpv-post-id]\"]",

If would be great if a new property was returned with each post "rendered_post_content" where those shortcodes and all of the data in the Content Template portion of the View would be rendered.

Is there some way to add this.

Thank you.

Hey Steve, I saw your post in the Facebook group, thanks for reaching out here.

The REST API AddOn created by Adriano is not yet officially part of Toolset and will not be for the next time.

But we plan to release it at a time and then we can accetp Feature Requests for it.

Right now, this plugin is just "as is" and we cannot provide Support for it currently.

I hope you can understand.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.