Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Hi, I have created an Address Custom Field for a CPT. I cannot see Map

This support ticket is created 6 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 6 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Villa in Frassanito   Casasi Immobiliare.png
Address field Map Immobile ‹ Casasi Immobiliare — WordPress.png

I am trying to: Display Map and Marker to front-end posts.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: The Map in the Address Field called "indirizzo", and when I write an address the system give me the correct address, and the link to Show/Hide Coordinates in Post Editor.
I use Divi theme, in a text module I have inserted this code:

[wpv-map-render map_id="map-1" single_zoom="10" map_width="100%" map_height="400" fitbounds="off" general_center_lat="40.2358782" general_center_lon="18.4398515" single_center="on" marker_icon="<em><u>hidden link</u></em>"][wpv-map-marker map_id="1" marker_id="marker-[wpv-post-id]" marker_field="indirizzo"][/wpv-map-marker]

I expected to see the marker in the map on front end post.

Instead, I got: No Map and no correction to address I insert and no Show/Hide Coordinates link. I cannot see the Marker in front end post...

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Francesco,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Would you mind providing me with admin access to the website so that I can have a more detailed look at this for you ?

The private fields will be enabled for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Francesco,

I have 2 suspicions as to why this isn't working. The first is that it could be because of a plugin conflict and I would recommend that you temporarily disable all your non-toolset plugins and try again.

The second is that Divi also includes the google maps API in the theme. Do you know if there is a way to disnsle .

Thanks,
Shane

Hi, I have dragged all non Toolset plugin into a new folder, than I have tried to write an address in the field, but nothing, the map is not displayed...
I can try to delete the Google Map Api from Divi, but also I think it not work...

Address field Map Immobile ‹ Casasi Immobiliare — WordPress.png

Ok, Now the issue into the attached image is solved. But I cannot see the marker into the front end map....

Shane
Supporter

Hi Francesco,

The map is now working. What I did was to just re-insert the map into the content template and its now showing up.

Thanks,
Shane

Villa in Frassanito   Casasi Immobiliare.png

Yes, now the map working but I cannot see the Marker in the front-end Map and if I set a zoom value, in front-end it remain setted in 14...

Shane
Supporter

Hi Francesco,

I removed the map section from the page and was having difficulties adding it back.

Could you re-add it back for me as the sites performance is extremely slow.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi, I have added the map!

Shane
Supporter

Hi Francesco,

Im not sure what is happening but your website is extremely slow making it hard for me to debug.

However it seems something is wrong with the builder as the map works fine when added to the post content itself.
hidden link

Thanks,
Shane

Hi, I have deleted any plugins nad I think the site have more speed than yesterday. Can you try please?

I have seen the Map works fine into the post content but why not into the Divi text module.... Why? What is the issue???

Hi, I think there is an issue with the Divi Global Module, because if I create a new module and I don't save it as a Global module, the map work fine!
But I need to save it in Global Module...

Shane
Supporter

Hi Francesco,

To confirm the map is now working where you add it correct?

I also did notice that when I tried add the map it was having some issues with the shortcode being added so that could be related as well.

Thanks,
Shane

So, after the previous Map global section I have created a new section (not globa) with a new raw and I have added a text module with the Toolset map and marker code.
If I save it as a Global Module, the Map don't work.

So for the

I also did notice that when I tried add the map it was having some issues with the shortcode being added so that could be related as well

I'm a newest Toolset user, and I don't know....

Shane
Supporter

Hi Francesco,

However since the issue is resolved there is nothing much we can do here.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.