Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Hidden fields not showing in preferences

This support ticket is created 6 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 6 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
screenshot-www.ironmanager.coach 2017-10-19 18-00-15-222.png
screenshot-www.ironmanager.coach 2017-10-19 17-57-29-340.png

Hello

Inside Toolset preferences I can't see the woocommerce hidden fields
( Woocommerce is installed, toolset woocommerce view is installed too )

Also I've got a lot of useless hidden fields listed here. So maybe there is a limit on the number of hidden fields listed and the woocommerce fields are out of this limit ? i don't know if this is the case.

Goal: being able to select the woocommerce fields and use them inside toolset

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Luca,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Some fields will only show up once they have been populated at least once.

What you need to do if you have not already done so is to create a product and populate this field and check here again.

Once you have done this please let me know.

Thanks,
Shane

I've created some products, and bought them using sandbox payment, so there are already some orders recorded.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Luca,

Which fields are you specifically looking . I have a test site that I can check to see if i'm able to notice the issue as well.

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

Can you provide me a way to give you admin credentials of a stage I made for you ? right now this topic is public

Shane
Supporter

Hi Luca,

Here i've enabled the private fields.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Luca,

I would like to ensure that there isn't anything preventing these hidden fields from being found.

What I recommend that you do is to temporarily disable all your non-toolset plugins and check again.

Thanks,
Shane

You was able to deactivate all plugins. it's a stage site, you can do anything 🙂
I disabled them but the problem persists. you can check it out. Still not showing the woocommerce fields

Shane
Supporter

Hi Luca,

I'm not exactly sure what is happening here but would it be possible to reset the site as the fields should be there.

Thanks,
Shane

what do you mean by reset the site? lol
what should I try to do exactly

Hi, Shane is unavailable today so I've been asked to take this ticket. I hope that's okay with you. I'd like to log in and create a clone of your test site so I can run some further tests locally. I tried to access the staging site URL you provided earlier, but it doesn't seem to be available any more. Can you provide access to a staging site, or provide a Duplicator package I can download?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.