Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Hide empty fields

This support ticket is created 6 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 6 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Hi, I'm escalating this issue to our 2nd tier support team. I see a few existing compatibility issues with the Flatsome theme, but nothing exactly the same as the issue you have encountered. So I will make sure someone is aware that there's a consistency issue with paragraph formatting in Visual Editor and Content Template cells. I'll update you here with any information I can share.

Thanks for the help 🙂

Okay I have received some feedback from the team to share with you. Apparently the issue is not specific to the Flatsome Theme, and it is related to our code, and how we handle WYSIWYG fields in certain contexts. The provided workaround should resolve the issue, or you can apply the suppress_filters attribute to any WYSIWYG Types field shortcodes in a Visual Editor cell:

[types field='wysiwyg-slug' suppress_filters="true"][/types]

Our developers are currently investigating a permanent solution to this issue, and plan to include that in a future release. I can keep you posted here as work progresses on that, but for now, one of the two workarounds is required.

A quick update to let you know our developers will include the permanent fix for this issue in the next release of the Types plugin.

Hi, Types 2.2.20 is now available to download. Please update to the latest version and confirm that the permanent fix for this problem is satisfactory. Thanks for your patience!

Hi Christian, thank you for taking look at this and the speed up updates.
i just tested the latest update it doesnt make any difference.

Is there any condition needed for this ? something like cannot have any other div but pure shortcodes only etc ?

i have row-div and inside that few div.
need to hide the row -div if the field inside the div is empty.

thanks

sorry my mistake
i got excited for no reason.

i got it wrong, i thought this was solution for this
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/hiding-row-on-layouts/

well, if you have some time pls take a look at this too. thanks !

Hi, our support policy is to handle one issue per ticket so I can only comment on the WYSIWYG field issue here, and Minesh will follow up with you regarding the other ticket.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.