Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I am unable to import modules. It says that php does not have an unzip capabili

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 6 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by bobS 6 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I am trying to: import modules that I downloaded from toolset

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: in the tools manager import function. I get the message and it never goes to step two.

I expected to see: success

Instead, I got: failure

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Bob,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

This could be that ziparchive is not enabled on your server.

What I recommend that you do is to contact your server host and ask them to enable this.

Thanks,
Shane

I am hosted on GoDaddy php 5.6. I went into cPanel and enabled zip. It did not show zip archive. Having done that I tried to import a module and received a different message "Data to import not set or not valid".

Shane
Supporter

Hi Bob,

Could you provide me with a copy of the export file ?

You can go upload the file to dropbox or google drive and share it with me.
Thanks,
Shane

It was the files downloaded from the Toolset Module Library

Shane
Supporter

Hi Bob,

That is strange,

Could you provide me with the name of the module that you are trying to download. This way I can test and see if I can replicate the problem.

Thanks,
Shane

Success: Cockpit error. When I went to import export, I was trying to import from the types tab and not the module manager tab.

I have also tried to install from the Module Manager Library and get the following message "It looks like nothing was found at this location. Maybe try a search?"

Shane
Supporter

Hi Bob,

Would you mind providing me with admin access to the website so that I can have a look ?

Also could you let me know the exact steps you did to replicate the problem.

The private fields will be enabled for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.