Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Unable to import archive created by “Toolset Advanced Export” plugin

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Client has exported a zip archive of theme settings using the Toolset Advanced Export plugin, and is unable to locate an import button to import them to another site.

Solution:
The Toolset Advanced Export plugin is used to create archives which are part of the build-process for distributing Toolset-based themes, and not for importing into other sites.

Relevant Documentation:
https://toolset.com/home/toolset-for-theme-authors/

This support ticket is created 6 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by theW 6 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
W.png

I am trying to:

Import the "themifyultra-toolset-wp-settings-export-2017-12-21.zip" that I previously exported from another site, using the "Export Theme settings" (TBT Tab) by your "Toolset Advanced Export" Plugin

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
wp-admin/admin.php?page=toolset-export-import
Please see screen shot.

I expected to see:
An Import button on the same tab as well, just as all the other export and import tabs have.

Instead, I got:
Only an export button.

Where should I import this "themifyultra-toolset-wp-settings-export-2017-12-21.zip" file?

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hi there

The Toolset Advanced Export plugin is for creating Toolset-based themes for distribution/re-sale, as described here: https://toolset.com/home/toolset-for-theme-authors/

The file which is exported by this plugin is intended to be uploaded to our site when registering your theme for distribution, it's part of the build process for creating the theme files to distribute.

It is not intended for any other purpose and so you won't find an import button.

I see. Thank you very much.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.