Skip Navigation

[Resolved] image display

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
I uploaded an image in CRED form and when it appears on the form, screen flipped 90 degrees. Why?

Solution:
The image you are trying to upload is already rotated, please rotate the image first as you want to display and save it, then upload it to your CRED form.

This support ticket is created 6 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author

I am trying to: Create a user cred form for host families and have a gallery of images.

I visited this URL:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:
I have a cred from and image that I have uploaded which display correct on the pc or mobile are flipped 90% or sometimes 180%. I am using standard code and have changed nothing.

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for contacting Toolset Support. Please provide the link to the page where I can see the issue.

1. Please provide us step by step details of what you want to achieve? (preferably with backend screenshots)
2. What you expected to see on the front page?
3. What you actually see right now? (preferably with frontend link or screenshot)

Also please make sure all Toolset plugins are updated to latest versions as a primary check:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

Please share your Debug Information with us so we can see it? I have enabled debug info box for your next reply:
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thank you

2017-04-15 15.30.14 (Small).jpg

There is no error per say. However what is happening is that when I upload a image the orientation change from what it look likes on my desktop. I am using the standard toolset image field no modifications.

As an example I upload an image and when uploaded it appear on the cred screen flipped 90degrees.
This happens with the image I have attached. Can you try at you end and see if you get the same result.

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hello Oliver,

I can see that the image you have sent us is already rotated (display horizontally in thumbnail), please rotate the image first as you want to display and save it, then upload it to your cred form. I have recorded a small video to confirm this:
hidden link

Thank you

Thanks, this is very useful.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.