Skip Navigation

[Resolved] import real estate demo. want to change houses to lectrures and more… not work

This support ticket is created 6 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do? I have imported real estate demo site. bascially i want to create sight for lectrures. Each lecture has length, author, type(videa/audio/txt) pictures etc. I have tried from zero but had some issues so i figured easiset would be to import demo and change the data and the template for single post and archive, perhaps just some custom fields
what would be the best ptactise ?

Is there any documentation that you are following? looking tutuorilas on web

Is there a similar example that we can see? hidden link

What is the link to your site? hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - to change the existing field or post type information is not suggested way to start it might give you more pain. I suggest to add new custom fields to the post field group assigned to the houses post type or even you can assign the same field group which have been assigned to Houses post type to post type lectures (if you created it).

We offer Toolset training tutorial that might help you to understand the Toolset basics. You can start with getting started with Toolset training site that will help you a lot:
=> http://discover-wp.com/site-types/getting-started-toolset/

You should learn and setup your content step by step and if you have any question we are happy to help you. Please create a new ticket with your each new question.

More info:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/getting-started-with-toolset/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.