Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Imported All Toolset Type Data, Views, etc. but Post Fields are not showing up.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The issue here is that the user imported his toolset data but was unable to see the information on his posts

Solution:

Usually issue like these are caused by plugin conflicts and I would recommend temporarily disabling all your non-toolset plugins and try again.

This support ticket is created 6 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by johnH-21 6 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Recreating a Website for another instance and wanting to use the same Toolset settings.

Imported everything and it all seems to be there however the Custom Post Fields I created are not display when trying to add a page or product.

Tried adding a New Field Set and new Custom Post Field and it is not displaying either.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Would you mind providing me with admin access to the website and the export data so that I can have a look ?

The private fields will be enabled for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Capital S on that previous response if you have issues logging in.

Shane
Supporter

Hi John,

Thanks the credentials work.

You can send me the export file by uploading it to Google Drive or Dropbox and share the link with me.

Thanks,
Shane

hidden link

Shane
Supporter

Hi John,

Thank you for the file.

I checked this on a clean install and the fields show up.

Would you mind temporarily disabling all your non-toolset plugins just to ensure that this is not being caused by a plugin conflict.

Thanks,
Shane

Well I feel dumb lol... thank you for your help Shane, toggling the plugins off and on seemed to resolve the issue.

Thanks again for your continued support.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.