Skip Navigation

[Resolved] JSON-LD markup for custom post type

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 6 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by abnerv 6 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Hi,
In order to aid organic search crawlers, I'm trying to add structured data information to a custom post type named: job-ad using the schema.org "job posting" type through JSON-LD markup. The content of every job-ad custom post is generated by Toolset's shortcodes of the custom fields and taxonomies I created for job-ad, using content template.

I want the properties of the "job posting" type to be generated automatically for every job-ad custom post according to its unique values of the custom fields.

Is that possible? if not, is there a workaround ? (google advocates using JSON-LD instead of microdata)
Thanks.

To be honest I am not familiar with all this.

As far as I know, schema.org is not supported by Toolset, and there are future requests in place which have been rejected so far but need to be re-discussed from the display point of view. hidden link..69i57j69i58.7626j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

As you can see it is an often-requested feature.

I added your vote to our internal feature request tracking system, but for now this is not fully supported and requires custom code.

OK thank you.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.