Skip Navigation

[Closed] Load data from excel sheet

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 11 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Caridad 11 years, 10 months ago.

Author

I liked the features of your plugin. I am creating a schools list database kind of website. I would like to add data from an excel sheet into different fields of Types and create the posts automatically. Does Type support such importing from excel into fields directly without me writing all the posts and entering data into each field? Please advice if there is anything else for this purpose that your plugin supports.

Dear indiaplayschools,

Normally we recommend this plugin:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/csv-importer/

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can assist you with.

Regards.
Caridad

The topic ‘[Closed] Load data from excel sheet’ is closed to new replies.