Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Modify the image orientation in Cred frontend form – relaunch

This support ticket is created 6 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 6 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Pat

Hello,

I'm coming back to a ticket I created some months ago : https://toolset.com/forums/topic/modify-the-image-orientaiton-in-cred-frontend-form/

Christian told me that this could be a new feature for toolset. In the meantime, I contacted some of the professional support indicated by Toolset, but none of them has been able to propose me something liable (meaning, the modification will be independent of any Toolset plugin evolution !).

Now, my client is pushing me hard on the required feature (change image orientation after having uploaded it thanks to a Cred form). He is ready to stop the project if I cannot integrate the feature quickly !!!

Could it be possible to have a more precise answer on the feasibility and the timing for integrating this feature into Cred?

Regards
Pat

Dear Pat,

I just checked it in our to-do list, the good news is your feature request has been approved by our developers, and our developers are working on it, so in the feature version of CRED plugin:
We use the Media Uploader of WordPress to upload images:
- edit media on upload
- upload several items at same time
- choose from already uploaded items and not only your computer
- rotate
- etc

but there isn't any ETA(Timing) for it, I suggest you subscribe to our blog to get the updated news.
https://toolset.com/blog/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.