Skip Navigation

[Resolved] My data didn't show when I use view's "Pagination and Sliders Settings"

This support ticket is created 6 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ning-chungC 6 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 7.09.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 7.08.51 PM.png

Tell us what you are trying to do? I use "Pagination enabled with manual transition and AJAX", and set display 9 items, but as picture you can see, when I scrolled down the items below 9 didn't show the score anymore. Please help me, thank you.

What is the link to your site? hidden link

Hi, I'll be glad to help but I need more information. Can you tell me:
- What is the score - a custom field? A custom shortcode? A JavaScript calculation? Please provide any information you can about this content.
- How is the score inserted into the Loop Output or Content Template of this View? Please copy + paste any code related to this section.
- Disable any plugins except Types and Views, then activate a default theme like Twenty Seventeen. Is the problem still occurring, or is the problem resolved? If it is resolved, please activate your theme and plugins one by one until the conflict is revealed.

- What is the score - Is a plugin called "Reviewer", its developer give me the custom field about user score that the field's name is rwp_user_score, and my font page also order by this field, so it'll order from high score to low score.

- How is the score inserted into the Loop Output or Content Template of this View? The score is insert into the post, all I do just loop the post.Here is the loop output editor I use:
[wpv-layout-start]
[wpv-items-found]
<!-- wpv-loop-start -->
<ol class="wpv-loop js-wpv-loop">
<wpv-loop>

• [wpv-post-body view_template="None"]
  • </wpv-loop>
    </ol>
    <!-- wpv-loop-end -->
    [/wpv-items-found]
    [wpv-layout-end]

- Disable any plugins except Types and Views, then activate a default theme like Twenty Seventeen. Is the problem still occurring, or is the problem resolved? I deactive the plugins and change to the default theme, but still the same.

Screen Shot 2017-12-25 at 10.11.45 AM.png

The loop output I copy to you above has weird icon, so I take a screenshot.

Another supporter already help me.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.