Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Need to redirect archive breadcrumb to a page url

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 6 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by CommMgr 6 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I have a Divi theme using Toolset Types and Views plugins only. I have Yoast SEO set to show my breadcrumbs.

I am using Toolset for our conference sessions. I have created the session posts and, using views, have also created a page that lists all the sessions by day, time and title.

I have not created an ARCHIVE page because I don't need one for these posts.

My issue is, if I click a link from my Conference Sessions list page (hidden link) to open the Session information page (example hidden link), and then, using the breadcrumb at the top of that session page to go BACK to the Conference Sessions page (Sessions > Seminar S1), it takes me to a blank page...it should go to the original Conference Sessions page.

I'm guessing that is because it is programed to go back to an "archive" page, which is blank because I did not create one.

So how do I make that breadcrumb link go back to the original Conference Sessions page and not the blank archive? I need that archive page to redirect to the Conference Sessions URL.

Thanks for your assistance,
CommMgr

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Chris,

Tank you for contacting our support forum.

I'm not sure about changing what is in the link however you can use the plugin below to redirect the archive link to another page.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/redirection/

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi, Shane...

Thank you for your plugin suggestion. The plugin worked.

CommMgr

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.