Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Notification settings

This support ticket is created 7 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 81 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Nicholas 6 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Are you sure they compare to the classifieds plugin you guys offer?

I don't think so.

Could you please take this thread seriously. I'd appreciate it.

Thank you.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Nicholas,

We handle all our threads seriously, however since there isn't anything else that we can do about this thread given that the issue was determined to be a server issue because the duplicator package worked fine when moved to another server.

So all procedures were followed and done. In terms of a recommended plugin i'm not aware of any other that does creation of Posts from the frontend.

The ones i mentioned previously were messaging plugins. To get this to work I would recommend just trying to temporarily switch to different server, but this particular issue won't be debugged any further.

Also as a part of our support policy we recommend opening a new ticket per query to help to keep things a organised so other customers can use threads like these to help with their queries.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

I also did some searching for classified plugins for wordpress and was able to find this one below.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/another-wordpress-classifieds-plugin/#description
You can try this one as well and see if it fits your exact needs.

Thanks,
Shanee

Please close this ticket here, Nicholas.

I will handle one issue a time in new tickets.

One of them is open here:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/classifieds-plugin-issues/

Please let me know there what the issue is, I will then follow up.

This is the original ticket. We can continue here if you like and close the other one.
Is this what you mean?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Nicholas,

I believe what Beda meant was to close this ticket here and to follow up in the newly created ticket.

Thanks,
Shane

Thanks for trying Shane.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.