Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Presales process bugs because of no provided link

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 7 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Author

I am trying to: contact presales

I visited : the provided email

I expected to see: a presales validation link

Instead, I got: no link so no validation

Hi,

First Presales contact process bugs as it sends an email with no clickable link so we can't validate the presales question.... so here am i.

I would like to make sure the whole toolset package is usable with jreview plugin hidden link and its theme ireview hidden link.

I can provide you both zip files, could you check if all can work together before i buy toolset?

By the way, Divi is supported, so i believe it's the same for extra theme hidden link, correct?

Regards

1. First Presales contact process bugs as it sends an email with no clickable link so we can't validate the presales question.... so here am i.

I am not sure I follow on the issue here, but I will pass the concern to the DEV Team so they can look into the "Free Consultation" workflow and process.

2. I would like to make sure the whole toolset package is usable with jreview plugin hidden link and its theme ireview hidden link.

Toolset is compatible with almost every theme and plugin as long they are coded by WordPress standards.
Here you can see some potential issues:
https://toolset.com/home/compatibility-toolset-plugins-themes/

I cannot test those Thems and Plugins, but I shortly reviewed them and see that for once, the Theme comes with a Layouts Builder, so eventually you will not use Toolset Layouts.
Also I see the Plugin provides Forms, so you would probabyl not need Toolset CRED.

You can still use Toolset Views (to display Data), Toolset Access (To control who can see and do what) and Toolset Types, to create new content Types.

3. If you are not satisfied with Toolset after the purchase, you can get a full refund within 30 days - no questions asked.

4. By the way, Divi is supported, so i believe it's the same for extra theme hidden link, correct?

This integration is for hidden link
I am not sure about the "Extra" theme, as we do not provide a explicit integration with it.
If "Extra" is just a child of DIVI, it should work.

The integration anyway is mostly for Layouts, and it will still work even without integration, it's just that some things (like integrating our Toolset Layouts plugin) are much easier (automated) with the integration.

Hi Beda,

Thanks you for your answers.

1. Support team did contact me and i provided more details

2. Yes, and i'm not sure it's developed into wordpress standard, there are some particularities. The dev also advice me to avoid any theme or plugin bringing front end editing, and true that each time we tried, it failed... so toolset layout maybe a problem here.

3. Good point in general use case, not sure it's not an overkill just for compliancy issue between 2 software; for that last purpose, i always feel like buying a car with a 30 days refund :), so not sure it will be applied and it's just for a quick test that support usually push to be a big test for which no such associated big time was planned for in the first place ?

4. yes, that may very well be the conclusion for me, ie not using toolset where jreviews is used but using toolset + divi for others website. It's so far easier to choose one of the ways officially supported to avoid bad surprises and wasting time.

When we say divi is supported, do we talk about divi 3?
Divi 3 and toolset does have the same features? ie isn't it an overlap? I mean layout / view vs divi 3 as both of them define a lyout and its content.
At the end, what is the advantage of this integration divi 3 + toolset?

Regarding extra theme, it would be good to know as you already dive into elegant theme ?

1. so toolset layout maybe a problem here

Toolset Layouts is not a Front End Editor.
It's a Layout Editor, that is used on the Backend.
In opposition to Front End page builders, with Layouts you can build the entire Template (header, footer, content, sidebars, all of it)
For this, the Theme needs to be integrated with Layouts.
We offer Toolset Starter Theme for this, so it works out of the Box.

Layouts will now also offer Front End CONTENT edition, but that's optional 🙂

2. When we say divi is supported, do we talk about divi 3?

Yes.

3. Divi 3 and toolset does have the same features? ie isn't it an overlap? I mean layout / view vs divi 3 as both of them define a lyout and its content.

No.
DIVI is a Theme, Layouts a Plugin, same as Views, that does differnt Things.
Views lets you build complex queries all with the WP Admin, this is something DIVI cannot do.
You can display Posts according different "rules" and create Custom Searches.
DIVI lets you build a Page content with it's builder.
Toolset Layouts goes much further than that.
Not only you can build the entire layout, but also apply it to many post types at one time, you can use it on 404 pages, archives, etc.
DIVI page Builder can only edit a page a time. And only the Content.

The integration is that you will be able to use certain elements that are classic to DIVI, in a Layout.
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/toolset-divi-integration/
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/toolset-divi-integration/designing-templates-divi-using-toolset/

The integration is for DIVI 3 only (and of course all future releases)

Ok, thanks you for the clarification on point 3.

Then i suggest Extra support as Divi and Extra are the only two Elegant Themes that are close to one another, so bring the same capabilities with the same approach but with a different visual space organisation.

Thank you.

I just discussed this with the responsible developer, and we support only (as mentioned) the DIVI theme.
There are no plans to extend that, because the idea of those integrations is to support only major used themes.

Also, Layouts 1.9 will come with a much easier integration with any theme, so those integrations have no need to be expanded to other Themes.

You can read more about this here:
https://toolset.com/2017/01/layouts-1-9-beta-3-with-twenty-seventeen-integration/
https://toolset.com/2017/01/layouts-1-9-beta-2-more-features-for-you/
https://toolset.com/2016/12/layouts-1-9-beta1-available-download/
https://toolset.com/2016/12/sneak-preview-toolset-based-themes/

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.