Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Problem with uploading pictures and catogorys width

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 6 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ian Nask 6 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Francesco Di Candia.

Author

Hi,

i have two dropdown catogorys on my cred front end submission form: hidden link but they have different width, i would like to make same width for them. I looked inspect elements: hidden link but i can play with css because this class not working if I put another width for that. Can you please tell me where this width coming from or how to change it?:)

My another problem is with uploading pictures. It doesn't upload if i use SiteOrigin page builder. Have you experience before this conflict?

Hi Ian,
to help you to solve this issue, I would like to ask you for credentials to your website and FTP.
It will help me debug the issue and find the solution.
You will find the fields for WordPress and FTP access below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
Thank you, Francesco

image002.png
image001.png

Hi Ian,
in your form, there is a CSS code (check image001.png), where there is an instruction that configures the width.
Deleting this code

style="width: 123px Important;"

you'll be able to modify the CSS class

.select2-container

to set the width that you need.
As far as it is concerned the image, please check the name of the field in the form, as you can see in the image002.png the field is '_featured_image'. Check if the name is correct.
Let me know if this information will help you.
Francesco

Hi,

Thank your for your time. I still have these two problems.

1. i deleted this style="width: 123px Important;" and added new width into select2 but it is not working. Have you tried by yourself to change it?

2. This is feature image name of the field must be correct, beacause if i add my post form shortcode out of Siteorigin page builder then it is working. You can try to add picture and you will see that it doesn't show preview of this and not loading green line under that. (my form where you can submit picture: hidden link)

Hi Ian,
I'm checking locally your issue, I'll send you information as soon as I found a solution.
Thank you for your patience,
Francesco

Hi Ian,
1) you've add the 'width' in a CSS

.select2-container

class, inside the style.css in your parent/child theme
2) can you please check if the issue is still there with a theme like Twenty Seventeen?
Let me know, Francesco

Hi,

I got to fixed this width problem.

And about this picture upload issue, i changed Site Origin page builder to Visual Compuser and now it is working correctly.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.