Skip Navigation

[Resolved] reinstall / reset divi integration

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 7 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 7 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I made some changes to the layout installed with the divi integration... deleted the parent theme for example. Anyways I now would like to undo all the changes and get back to the original integration, because what I did screwed up everything... any idea how to do this, uninstalling the integration and reinstalling it leaves it with old settings..

I just want to get back to the beginning...

Dear lee ,

If you have delete the original parent DIVI theme, you will need to download the DIVI theme and install it in your website again, and we do not recommend you to modify the original parent DIVI theme.

If you needs a fresh start, I suggest you install a fresh wordpress installation + DIVI theme + Layouts plugin + Toolset DIVI Integration plugin

You can download the Layouts plugin + Toolset DIVI Integration plugin here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

the original divi theme was not changed, the layouts that were prebuilt from installing the integration theme is what got deleted. so I just want to get those layouts back I tried removing the toolset plugin and the theme integration plugin, and reinsgtalling them, but it keeps the old settings (with the deleted rows still gone in the layout)... so can this be reset, or is there a way to get the settings for all the rows that were used in the layout tool... Even a screenshot of those sections would be a big help so I can guess how they were setup before. While I could do a full site reinstall I would prefer to not do that if possible, as I have a bunch of other items that are dialed in already for backend functionality that I would hate to lose...

As a note I always make child themes to make changes to the themes themselves so I can get them back.

The layouts settings of "Toolset DIVI Integration“ plugin is in the plugin folder:
plugins\layouts-divi\public\layouts,
You can import them into your website, like this:
Dashboard-> Toolset-> Export / Import-> Layouts, import them one by one.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.