Good morning, I have to build a site for an association but I have doubts.
1) I have new members who have to register with an advanced form at the association by paying by bank transfer. And from front-end when money comes up I have to change status from aspiring partner to partner.
2) I have renewals of who is already a member. Even in this case the old partner has to pay and renew the card to the association. So the status is from ex partner to Partner if Membership Duration is expaired. Membership duration until 31/12 of the current year.
4) The administrator must create a view of all new members or old members and I must be able to filter based on profile fields.
Where do I start to do all this?
Supporter languages: English (English )Spanish (Español )
Supporter Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)
For a membership site such as this with paid memberships, you would use WooCommerce to handle the payments, and we have an extension to CRED called CRED Commerce to integrate forms with payments which you would use with the sign-up pages.
Good morning, my project provides:
Registration with the site with a custom form. And this is no problem.
2) the ability to filter through the custom fields of the user profile.
For example. There are 100 users who have a professional field and a city of residence.
Through a filter I have to know how many doctors, for example, are in the city of rome, for example.
Will this feature be implemented in toolset?
3) These user lists I should export to xls. This is possible?