Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Single Product Page content template not working

This support ticket is created 7 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 7 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
productpage-w.jpg
productpage-nw.jpg

I am trying to: setup up my single page product view using the content template but it's not working as it did when I was testing your product before purchasing.

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: a medium sized image with the item data next to it

Instead, I got: one large image with no data. I've uploaded two pictures... the one that ends with -nw.jpg is the one that I am currently getting. The one that ends with -w.jpg is the one that works and is the reason I purchased your product.
This is what I am using in the content template that isn't working.
[wpv-woo-product-image size='shop_single' output='' enable_third_party_filters='yes' gallery_on_listings='yes']
<h1>[types field='title'][/types]</h1>
Artist: [wpv-post-taxonomy type='artist-name']<br>
Ratio: [wpv-post-taxonomy type='ratio'] Release: [wpv-post-taxonomy type='release']<br>
SRP: [wpv-woo-product-price]
[wpv-woo-buy-options add_to_cart_text='']

You should activate Views, Types and WooCommerce Views Plugin at least, to style the WooCommerce Single Product Template.

Then, head to Toolset > WooCommerce and activate the options to use the "WooCommerce Views default templates"
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/getting-started-woocommerce-views/

After, create a Content Template for your Single Products according this Guide:
https://toolset.com/learn/create-an-ecommerce-wordpress-site/single-product/

If it's the first time you use Toolset and WooCommerce together I highly reccomend to install a local copy of this Reference Site:
hidden link

It will help you greatly to get started with a ready to go boilerplate, which shows how things are done.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.