Skip Navigation

[Closed] Slider within post type view

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 11 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by hshan 11 years, 8 months ago.

Author

Hello,
New and green here. I've been struggling for way too long trying to figure out on my own how to get a manual slider showing for images relating to a post type =design.
I have a post type called design. Design has custom field group consisting of;
1) project images (repeating field for as many images client needs to showcase) (within reason).
2) project details (multi line for descriptions)
3) client (name)
4) client description (self explanatory)

Simple for sure. What i want is to have a single page for post design , show an individual project whereby the top shows the first image with a paginated manual "slider" where viewers can click through various images of said project. Below the slider are the very simple descriptions.. project details, client, and client description which don't change with the slider.. just the images of this project.. I hope that makes sense.

I would greatly appreciate some guidance on how to go about achieving this.. thanks for any help!
Steve

I mistakenly posted this in wrong forum. Posted in paid views forum now. Delete if you will. Sorry.

The topic ‘[Closed] Slider within post type view’ is closed to new replies.