Skip Navigation

[Closed] Toolset Avada integration is being updated and is currently not available

This support ticket is created 7 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices.

Last updated by Christian 7 years ago.

Assisted by: Dario.

Author

Dario
Supporter

Please note that currently, the Toolset Avada integration plugin is not available for download.

The latest version of the Avada theme introduced some major changes that require a significant update to the Toolset integration plugin.

We will update you here as soon as the Avada integration plugin is ready and available for download again.

Thank you for understanding,
Toolset Dev Team

Thanks. Is this likely to be days or weeks? I can see already that tabs in Fusion are broken in Avada 5.0.6 and this issue goes away when Layouts is disabled

Any ETA on when the integration will be ready? I purchased Toolset specifically because it was advertised as being able to integrate with Avada.... so now I'm stuck...?

I'm about to start a new project using Avada & Toolset. Would therefore also like an update on the ETA for the integration.

Amir
Supporter

Sorry for the slow response. We're on it and this update will be ready and fully working in the next few days. Looks like it will be ready before this week is over (Feb 3). Definitely, this will not take weeks on months.

Christian
Supporter

If all goes well (currently running the final tests) we will re-release the integration tomorrow.

Christian
Supporter

The Avada integration plugin is available again.

The topic ‘[Closed] Toolset Avada integration is being updated and is currently not available’ is closed to new replies.