Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset map page slow loading

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 6 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 6 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I use toolset map plugin to display custom posts on a map. the page takes several seconds to load. I got more than 2000 posts so i think this is why the page is so slow on loading.

The page : hidden link

I need a hint to speed up the site, what do i need to do : better hosting performance ? More memory for the database ? faster CPU ?
I got a private sql server on my hosting with 256mo of memory, i can upgrade to 2048, i think that will good but i prefer to have your opinion as you know your plugin the best...

Thank you

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Julien,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

This is actually a massive amount of information and it will slow down any site. What you can try first is to employ some caching by using the W3-Total cache plugin and see if this helps to improve the speeds.

Thanks,
Shane

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.