Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset's unfair practices

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 6 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 6 years ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

https://toolset.com/documentation/recommended-themes/toolset-divi-integration/design-archives-for-custom-post-types-with-divi-builder-and-toolset/

In this tutorial you state that it's possible in Divi to create a Bootstrap grid View. It's not, Divi breaks from the minute one activates Bootstrap in the Toolset settings. The problem is confirmed several times your forums without offering a solution.

Why do you keep such misleading information online?

I can see the information in that guide is certainly inaccurate. Divi includes some CSS conflicts with Bootstrap CSS, and we have not yet updated this document to reflect those conflicts. There is a ticket in place right now to update various documentation about how to use Divi with Toolset, and I will ask to be sure this page is included in that task. In the meantime, I will try to get a large notice added that states there are problems using Bootstrap elements like grids with the Divi theme active.

Thanks, that would be honest and clear.

I also invite you to subscribe to another ticket related to Bootstrap and Divi conflicts: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/style-conflicts-with-bootstrap-and-3rd-party-plugins-or-themes/page/3/

Beda will be following up there with more information when it's ready.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.