Skip Navigation

[Resolved] When date is updating from front end of website then it default year to 1970.

This support ticket is created 6 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 6 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

Date Field Values Showing as 01/01/1970

When our website members update the date from front end of website then it automatically shows the year 1970.

We offer the members the opportunity to update their own member profiles. Every time a member updates any part of his/her profile, dates automatically turn back to 1970...even if they just change their email address.

The system is still defaulting to 1970 without any notification. How can this be stopped?

This does not happen locally.

As first I would suggest to update all your Plugins and other softwares, and to try again.

If that does not help, do you have some custom code in place to limit or set a default date?
Please make sure that no code in functions.php or the JS section of the CRED form is interfering.

If not, please test as well with no other plugins but Toolset and a native WordPress Theme like Twenty Seventeen.
Please if possible perform these tests on a test site or after a full backup of your live site.

If then the issue persist, please send me a Duplicator snapshot of your site and the links to the exact location where I can see this issue.
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

I will then try to solve this issue and update you.

You will receive an email from the ToolsetBot about this ticket - asking you to reply here or it will be closed.

Once you get that email please just drop a note here (or, your updates, in case you have any by then)

The Reply you will post will be private - I already set this up.

Hence, you can also submit private details in that reply.

Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.