Skip Navigation

[Resolved] While or after infinite scroll, my own Javascript function does not work more

This support ticket is created 7 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 48 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by christianS-8 6 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hi Christian,

This Mohammed, the Toolset team leader.

I'm sorry to say that I did a mess while working on your website. I changed the home URL and the website address by fault while working on both of your website and the local copy on my machine.

So, your website now redirects to another URL.

Could you please follow this pages instructions to make it work again?
hidden link

You may follow the database solution or you can provide me the access to your CPanel and I will fix that for you.

I will set the next reply as a private one so that you can provide the CPanel access details.

Please accept my apologies for this mistake.

Thanks.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Christian,

We released an updated version of our Toolset plugins.

Could you perform the updates and let me know if the issue still remains.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

I have updated all Toolset Plugins, but the issue is the same. No Difference.

best regards

Shane
Supporter

Hi Christian,

Thanks, i've updated our 2nd tier supporters regarding this.

Hi Shane,

Is something new here?

best regards

Shane
Supporter

Hi Christian,

I regret to inform you that there has been no new information posted on the escalated ticket. I'll Check the escalated ticket periodically for any new updates.

Also as a workaround so you can have things at least working could you try using the Manual Ajax pagination instead of the infinite scroll?

This may help with the issue and to introduce a wait condition. Also if you choose to continue using the infinite scroll you can also delay the activation of your code after the callback function fires to ensure that the content loads before the callback fires your js.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

1. I absolutely need on my Website Infinite Scroll. Can you give me example, how to delay Activation of my Code?

2. This ticket is just older as 2 Months. But we have no Solution. I want to say one more time, that this issue is for me VERY important and therefore I hope, that Toolset Team works more intensiv to fix this issue.

3. Also this is in Infinite Scroll of Toolset not good, that User must stop to scroll and only after this can fire Infinite Scroll. If User is on bottom of Page, but Scrolls without Stop e.g. "scrollUP-scrollDown,scrollUP-scrollDown,......" an so continuously, will not fire Infite Scroll, although User on bottom of Page.

best regards

Shane
Supporter

Hi Christian,

I can assure you our team has taken a look at this.

It seems that this issue will occur with any form of AJAX pagination and not just limited to our products.

They are looking into a solution for this but it could take some time to get this one fully resolved. This ticket has been escalated to our dev team.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

thanks for your answer. I wait and hope that Dev Team finds a solution soon.

best regards

Hi Shane,

is something new here?

best regards

Shane
Supporter

Hi Christian,

Still no update on this one since the last time the devs post on the escalated ticket.
Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

3 weeks are over and I want to know, if here is something new. When will be infinite Scroll issue fixed?

best regards

Hi Shane,

May I know, what does Dev Team? Why answered no one my last question?

best regards

Shane
Supporter

Hi Christian,

We still haven't gotten an update on this regarding when this issue will be resolved .

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

is here any update? 3 Months are already over.

best regards

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.