[Resolved] While or after infinite scroll, my own Javascript function does not work more

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

You are not logged in. You can view support threads, but not post.
If you are already logged in, please refresh your browser.

Related documentation: Creating paginated lists

This topic contains 48 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  christianS-8 1 week, 3 days ago. The support staff assigned to this topic is Shane.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
Author

Shane
Forum moderator

Supporter languages: English (English )

Supporter Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Christian,

After some time in discussion in our team, our development team won't be fixing this issue.

So the suggestion would be to try to use any alternative methods to achieve your goal.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

okay, but can you write hier best alternatives of Infinite Scroll, which can work very good with WP VIEWS und WP TYPES?

best regards

Shane
Forum moderator

Supporter languages: English (English )

Supporter Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Christian,

I would suggest using a manual pagination instead of the infinite scroll as a workaround.

This is because the custom code you used for the popup. The only thing I can suggest is to use a different pagination style since our infinite scroll and the code are causing a deadlock for users.

Not much else I can suggest for this one since it won't be addressed by our development team.

Thanks,
Shane

Thanks Shane

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

You are not logged in. You can view support threads, but not post.
If you are already logged in, please refresh your browser.

Known issues and their solutions

We document known issues and their solutions in Toolset erratas. Save time by checking there first and seeing if what you are facing is a known issue. This list is kept short. We do our best to resolve all known issues with every release of Toolset plugins.

Support Policy

Toolset staff will help you use the Toolset plugins correctly, provide any information you need, help troubleshoot problems and advice on best-practices.

Please make sure to issue only one topic per each support ticket.

For more information, read our full Customer Support Policy.

Need custom programming work for your site? Check out our certified partners.