Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Unable to click image links on mobile device

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem: When I click an image link on a mobile device, nothing happens. The same links work when clicked on a desktop-sized display.

Solution: Apply CSS that forces the link to have a height. Display "inline-block" in this case:

<a href="[wpv-post-url]" style="display:inline-block">[types field='commodity-image'...

Relevant Documentation: https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_inline-block.asp

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 4 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Winnie Tsui Il y a 6 années et 4 mois.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: click image link in mobile view

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: link to more product details.

Instead, I got: image not clickable

Hi, I think it's a CSS problem, not a Toolset problem. Please see the attached screenshot. The "alignleft" class applies a float to the thumbnail image, so the link that wraps the image collapses with no height and no width. I think you could set the wrapping link tag to be display : inline-block; This would force the link to have height and width, and enable clicks on mobile devices. How have you added the image link to your template? Please share any shortcodes that you may have used. Then I might be able to help you add a CSS class to the link to fix this.

Screen Shot 2017-11-19 at 4.03.11 PM.png

I forgot to attach the screenshot, sorry.

IMAG0250-20171120-150153391.jpg

Hi Christian

Pls see my screenshots and advise how to fix my problem. Thank you

Regards
Winnie

You can add a style directly to the a tag:

<a href="[wpv-post-url]" style="display:inline-block">[types field='commodity-image'...

Thank you very much. Problem solved.

Le forum ‘Types Community Support’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.