At first, I didn’t want to use Toolset because all products displayed on our website are imported every night from an XML file, and I used WP All Import and hand-coded my templates. I used yet another plugin for filtering which also worked well.
Then the site was turned into a multi-language site with the help of WPML. We found out that the filter we used is not WPML compatible. So on went the search for another filter plugin and I found one but that had other problems too.
So in the end, I installed Toolset, and it took me a good hour (using Toolset Views) to generate the views I wanted and to verify they would work in both languages.
So THANK YOU WPML and Toolset, you are a dream couple!!!