Skip Navigation

[Closed] cred edit form showing multiple times while using layout on a post type

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Adriano 9 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Author

I am trying to: I have a custom post type and i created a layout which has multiple sections where content is displaying like sidebar and some other sections.. It works fine but when i go for edit the post i created .. the cred form is showing in all sections ..

I visited this URL:https://toolset.com/forums/topic/bug-cred-edit-post-opens-several-forms-in-sidebar-too/
I think the problem is with the views layout and cred edit integration ...

I expected to see: a single edit form...

Instead, I got:many edit form on a single page

This issue has been fixed in the past, are you working with CRED 1.3.3?

If so, I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you for providing credentials. We had almost the same issue between Views x CRED, but it is solved now. Now this is related to Layouts, I've just forwarded this issue to our development team, they will handle this as soon as possible.

I must ask you to wait a little bit, because you will be contacted directly as soon as we get a solution to this.

I have good news! Our development team told me this issue has been fixed on CRED 1.3.4, could please you confirm that?

The topic ‘[Closed] cred edit form showing multiple times while using layout on a post type’ is closed to new replies.