Skip Navigation

[Closed] I can't find options

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Caridad 9 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
aa.png

I am trying to: Add multiple name and video url with pair

I visited this URL: https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/creating-post-type-relationships/

I expected to see:https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/creating-post-type-relationships/

Instead, I got:

If I understand you correctly, you can create a custom post type. You can call it for example 'Videos'.

In this custom post type enable only the title for the name of the video (no editor needed).

Then create a custom field group for Videos and add the Video custom field to it.

You only need to create a relationship if you want to attach these videos to certain pages/posts.

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my reply and any other questions you may have.

Regards,
Caridad

aa.png

NO i have all ready create a custom post type and i have add repeating field with pair of name and video at a same time. like when i click add new then add name and video URL both option add same time.

I have add one Artist as like post and i attach Artist no of video and title.

see like this hidden link

are u understand what i say to u?

I'm not sure what you mean by "repeating field with pair" because this is not possible at the moment. The only way is to use a child Custom Post Type.

Do you want to share access so I can see what you did wrong and suggest the needed changes?

Thanks
Caridad

The topic ‘[Closed] I can't find options’ is closed to new replies.