Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Update broke [types field="image"]

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bryan 9 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Caridad.

Author

I use a [types field="image" width="300" proportional="true" align="right" title="canoe outfitter logo"] to display an image. Before the update everything worked fine after the update the images broke.

The image is located here:

hidden link

But the view displays it as if it is here:

hidden link

Nothing exists in that directory.

If I remove the width="300" it properly displays the image but the wrong size.

Not sure what I need to do to make this work again.

Dear Bryan,

Can you try adding the height attribute?

Thanks
Caridad

I added the height attribute and the same happens. It looks like the view is outputting a different image than is specified.

Dear Bryan,

Can I have access details to your site? It looks like we have a compatibility problem with the way gravityforms saves images.

You can use the boxes below the comment area, after you agree to the disclaimer.

Regards
Caridad

Thanks
Caridad

Admin access is below.

This all worked fine until the most recent update.

Dear Bryan,

Can I take a duplicate of your site to let our developers debug and fix them problem? We will delete it as soon as its resolved and I can share access details with you.

Regards
Caridad

That's fine.

Dear Bryan

I was able to reproduce the problem in our server and I have forwarded all the information to the developers.

I will get back to you as soon as I hear back from them

Thanks
Caridad

Dear Bryan

It seems like you have an old version of Views installed. Can you update it to 1.6.3?

Thanks
Caridad

Updated the plugin. Seems like some of the images are working now, but others are not.

Dear Bryan,

We found the problem to be in Types in the end, we will have a fix ready for next release.

Meanwhile, I have seen that you are using Types 1.5.7 where it was supposed to work. Can you confirm this?

Regards
Caridad

I have Version 1.6.2 installed. When I updated to Version 1.6.2, everything broke.

Dear Bryan

I installed a development version of types and it seems to be working again.

Can you confirm?

Regards,
Caridad

Yes, it seems to be working again with the development version. When can I expect the fix to come out in a stable version?

Thanks,
Bryan

Dear Bryan

Yes, its already included.

Regards
Caridad

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.