Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Single Product Page content template not working

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 3 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Beda vor 7 Jahre, 3 Monate.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
Artikel
productpage-w.jpg
productpage-nw.jpg

I am trying to: setup up my single page product view using the content template but it's not working as it did when I was testing your product before purchasing.

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: a medium sized image with the item data next to it

Instead, I got: one large image with no data. I've uploaded two pictures... the one that ends with -nw.jpg is the one that I am currently getting. The one that ends with -w.jpg is the one that works and is the reason I purchased your product.
This is what I am using in the content template that isn't working.
[wpv-woo-product-image size='shop_single' output='' enable_third_party_filters='yes' gallery_on_listings='yes']
<h1>[types field='title'][/types]</h1>
Artist: [wpv-post-taxonomy type='artist-name']<br>
Ratio: [wpv-post-taxonomy type='ratio'] Release: [wpv-post-taxonomy type='release']<br>
SRP: [wpv-woo-product-price]
[wpv-woo-buy-options add_to_cart_text='']

You should activate Views, Types and WooCommerce Views Plugin at least, to style the WooCommerce Single Product Template.

Then, head to Toolset > WooCommerce and activate the options to use the "WooCommerce Views default templates"
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/getting-started-woocommerce-views/

After, create a Content Template for your Single Products according this Guide:
https://toolset.com/learn/create-an-ecommerce-wordpress-site/single-product/

If it's the first time you use Toolset and WooCommerce together I highly reccomend to install a local copy of this Reference Site:
hidden link

It will help you greatly to get started with a ready to go boilerplate, which shows how things are done.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.