Skip Navigation

[Closed] Adding & Updating Does Work [Returns]

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 11 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by JesseRichard 11 years, 9 months ago.

Author

I asked this question previously, and the problem seemed to work itself out. But I'm back to square one here. When adding or editing a custom type there is nothing below title. Nothing at all. I can assign the group to any other type of content, but it just doesn't show up on the one with the same name. Here are some screen shots to show you what I mean.

Here is a screenshot of the edit page. Note nothing is showing up at all:

hidden link

And here you can see that it seems to be assigned properly?

hidden link

What am I doing wrong here??

Quick Possessions seems to have be deselected from the menu under view options.

The topic ‘[Closed] Adding & Updating Does Work [Returns]’ is closed to new replies.