Skip Navigation

[Closed] Changes to custom fields are no longer tracked in Revisions in WordPress 3.6?

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 10 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Adriano 10 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Author

Hi,
I noticed that my custom fields are not saved (or not visible) in the new Revisions view of WordPress 3.6. Has this always been the case? Or is Types incompatible with WordPress 3.6 on the Revisions module?

I've seen simular problems ons forums of other Custom Post plugin producers, but not on the Types Support Forum.

Anyone any idea?

Regards,

Bram

Anyone wit the same problem in 3.6? Or a solution even?
For you info: i also got WPML installed.

Dear bramB,

Please check your email, I've sent a development version for you. Let me know if it has been solved.

Hi Adriano,

It didn't change anything. The revisions still only show changes in the standard Title and Text-field.
If i only change the contents of a custom field, it won't even generate a new Revision.

Hope you can adjust the plugin to keep track of Custom Field Revisions.

Regards,

Bram

Dear bramB,

I can't reproduce it here, working fine. Are there steps to follow to achieve it?

I’ll send you a private email right now asking you for some private information that will help me debug this issue for you. Please check your email in a couple of minutes, and if you don’t get it, let me know so I can send it again.

Hi Adriano,

Did you find some time to look at the problem?
I have to know this, this week, because next week i'll be deleting your temp account.
We are going to translate the site and no one other than the translators will be allowed next week.

Regards,

Bram

Dear bramB,

My apologies for the big delay. I've passed it to our develpment team to be fixed in a next release. You will be notified when it is done. Thank you for your understanding.

The topic ‘[Closed] Changes to custom fields are no longer tracked in Revisions in WordPress 3.6?’ is closed to new replies.