Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Content Templates and Boss Theme compatibility (Reopened)

This support ticket is created 8 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Juan 8 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: yuri.s.

Author

I am trying to: Use Views Single Page Content Template in a wordpress with Boss theeme of hidden link

I visited this URL: I wrote to their support because using their theme, instead of using the default Twenty fifteen theme, Custom Template didn't appear.

I expected to see: An easy solution to solve my problem.

Instead, I got: This message: "Hi @tomastd, We are using the same the_content() functions to display content area but cred plugin is created other custom meta values. You will need to create specific template file to display project like single-project.php and you can add corresponding functions to display those meta values.."

I have no idea on how to do it. Can you help me with it? Is there an easy solution to this problem?

Thank you!

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Tomas,

Thank you for re-opening this new post. I took a look at the website and it seems the content template is not being rendered at all 🙁

Could you provide a copy of the theme so that I can open a compatibility issue with our team.

I've enabled the private fields once more for you to provide the theme files.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane, I tried but can not add a .zip file. It seems that only pictures are allowed.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Tomas,

Thats strange, yes you can email it to me at shane.c@onthegosystems.com

Thanks,
Shane

Just sent!!
Thank you 😉

Shane
Supporter

Hi Tomas,

Unfortunately I didn't get the theme 🙁

Could you check the email to ensure that the mail was sent to the correct address?

Thanks,
Shane

Sent back again. And the address is copy&coled. 😉

Shane
Supporter

Hi Tomas,

I got the theme, thanks.

It seems that the emails went to my spam.

I'm opening the compatibility report right now.

Thanks,
Shane

Thank you very much.

Do you know if there is any estimated time? Or a temporal solution for it I can do?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Tomas,

Unfortunately I cannot give an ETA on this due to it being a compatibility issue.

Issue's like these takes some time to resolve as adequate debugging needs to be done to find where the problem lie.

I encourage you to continue being patient with us as we try to get this resolved for you.

Thanks,
Shane

Ok.
People on WP-Types support is also cheking the compatibility. Is there any way I can put you in contact?
Can I redirect them to you?
Thanks!!!

Hi Tomas, Shane escalated this issue to me.

I have submitted a report to our Compatibility team and as soon as we have any updates from them I'll let you know.

Direct contact with the themes developer is always welcomed so you can either send us their contact or direct them to our forums and this thread as well.

Regards,
Yuri.

Thak you.

This is th support topic in Boss Theme support:
hidden link

Shane
Supporter

Hi Tomas,

I must apologize for the lengthy delay in waiting but I see where your ticket has been assigned to a 2nd tier supporter and was escalated to our development team.

Any updates to the issue will be posted as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Shane

Ok, Shane.

Can you tell me if you reach to cantact Varum?

He is the guy who is giving us support with the theme on this topic hidden link

Thank you!!!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.