Skip Navigation

[Resolved] custom post page

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 7 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by carloP-3 7 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

1) I need to create a custom page (and not custom post type), and I need that this custom page maybe achievable only one time.

I'd like to allow a "single personal page" for every single user.

2) Can you help me to insert Google maps automatic inserting in backend editor ?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Carlo,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

1. Unfortunately you won't be able to create a custom Page type as wordpress only allows for the creation of Custom Post Types.

You are able to create a user single profile using a custom Post type. This can be done by allowing users to Create their own Post under the Profile CPT and this will hold their Profile.

2. I'm not sure what you mean by this question. Is it that you want the maps to be automatically inserted on over post that is created?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Shane

ok

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.