Skip Navigation

[Closed] custom post type permalink for different language

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 11 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Caridad 11 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Caridad.

Author

Hi types staff,
i have one question for you.
i use your best plugin types, but o have one problem with wpml.
as i can change the custom post type slug/permalink for different language? i'ts possible?
i have found in traslation-string only the label:
Custom post type name plural
Custom post type name singular
Description

how i can add slug field?i need it for change it as language, i have see the code in custom-types-form.php (function wpcf_custom_types_register_translation($post_type, $data))
but i don't understand.

Very thanks in advance
Alberto

Dear Alberto,

The WPML guys are working on this feature but I dont have a release date for it yet. What I can say is that it will work in conjunction with Types.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can assist you with.

Regards,
Caridad

Very thank you for your assist Caridad, wpml have seys me some words. Soon i buy views packet because you have a very support.
You can help me with one little script? i have found one little post that resolve my problem but i don't know where i can add the code for the language link...
post: http://wpml.org/forums/topic/custom-post-type-slug-translation/#post-18711

thank you
Alberto

excuse my low english but i am Italian.

Dear Alberto,

The first two blocks of code can go into functions.php of your theme and the third one would be in the template files, wherever you are displaying the language switcher.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can assist you with.

Regards,
Caridad

The topic ‘[Closed] custom post type permalink for different language’ is closed to new replies.