Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Displaying taxonomy name in slider revolution.

This support ticket is created 6 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 6 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
スクリーンショット 2018-01-14 12.54.14.png

I created new post type & new taxonomies using toolset. And I wanted to display these posts with slider revolution(Post-Based Slider).
It was easy, I could do it.
I was stuck when I wanted to display taxonomy name using Insert Meta function of slider revolution.
Could you teach me how to display meta information of taxonomy ?

I was stuck when I wanted to display taxonomy name using Insert Meta function of slider revolution. Could you teach me how to display meta information of taxonomy?
I can teach you how to display taxonomy terms with Views shortcodes, but not I'm not an expert with Slider Revolution. If you need help using their software, I suggest trying their support forums: hidden link

If you want to use Views, the wpv-post-taxonomy shortcode will show you a list of terms in some taxonomy associated with the current post.

[wpv-post-taxonomy type="category" separator=", " format="link" show="name" order="asc"]

We have more information about that shortcode here:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/views-shortcodes/#wpv-post-taxonomy

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.