Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I installed View for WooCommerce, but something strange happens

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 7 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by arifH-3 7 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Screenshot 2017-02-16 20.06.35.png
Screenshot 2017-02-16 20.07.30.png

I just purchased the pro version of Toolset to use the Woocommerce View. Something strange happens.

I am uploading 2 photos here to show the problem

The first photo is the default single product page template from the theme.

As soon as I activated View WooCommerce, something strange happens. See photo 2.

The Breadcrumbs shows up underneath the default breadcrumbs from Theme X, even though I set up the view to use default woocommerce single product page.

The only way I could "remove" the Tooltype style breadcrumbs is by deactivating/deleting Tooltype WooCommerce VIews plugin

Please help.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Arif

I don't have a recent version of the X theme to be able to test.

Could you make a zip of the theme files and make it available somewhere such as dropbox or google drive, and then I can check it for you.

I'll mark your next reply as private so you can share the link (please ignore the template).

Thanks

I responded to your message earlier today with details on how to login to my website. Let me know if you get it.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

I was re-assigned this ticket.

I took a look at the page and noticed the breadcrumbs were still there even after the plugin was activated.

Could you let me know if you were able to resolve this.

Thanks,
Shane

breadcrumbs-problem.jpg

No I couldn't resolve the issue myself. When I activate Toolset WooCommerce Views, there are 2 breadcrumbs fields:

The first one is the default from the X theme:
HOME ICON > THE SHOP PAIR OF REPOUSSE PLAQUES

The second one seems to come from Toolset shortcode:
Home / Art & Decorative / Pair of Repousse Plaques

When I deactivate Toolset WooCommerce Views, the second breadcrumbs field disappears.

I tried to delete the plugin, and reinstall, but the problem still occurs.

Is that a bug in your Toolset WooCommerce Views plugin?

Is it possible to make the second breadcrumbs field disappear when Toolset WooCommerce Views is activated (see image)?

Thanks.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Ari,

Checking the html it seems that these breadcrumbs are from woocommerce.

To remove them just add this to your functions.php file.

add_action( 'init', 'jk_remove_wc_breadcrumbs' );
function jk_remove_wc_breadcrumbs() {
    remove_action( 'woocommerce_before_main_content', 'woocommerce_breadcrumb', 20, 0 );
}

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Thank you.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.