Skip Navigation

[Resolved] page reload instead of insert media dialogue II

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 7 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by christianK-3 7 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Hej Shane, I provided the duplicator package too late so the ticket was closed. But I didn't noticed it was closed and wondering why there came no response.... The package is still there, if you want to have a look.

Today I noticed, that I cannot correct the date of am new member any more. So there is the January 1st, 1970. When I try to save the file, I get the message, that the date is incorrect. I just searched the database, but did not find the entry. It all worked before. So I guess it is an update error.

So it would be nice, if you could send me some feedback.

Thanks and regards, Chris

Dear christian,

Shane is not available currently, please provide the copy of your website in below private detail box, thanks

I assume we are talking about the problem you mentioned in previous thread:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/page-reload-instead-of-insert-media-dialogue/#post-458987

Thanks for the details, I can see the problem in your website, please check this first:
Update the Views plugin to the latest version, you are using old version Views 2.1 + the latest version of Types 2.2.5, so there might be some compatibility problem, the latest version of Views plugin is 2.2.2, you should be able to see the upgrade message here:
Dashboard->Plugins
There is a new version of Toolset Views available. View version 2.2.2 details or update now.

Hi Luo Yang,
I am not building many websites anymore at the moment: none - and I use toolset only in this project. So I bought a subscription yet twice and don't want to pay again 149,00$ without knowing if this helps. Is there the possibility of upgrading only views? Or to pay only a part?

Thanks for your help,

Chris

As you can see in our "Buy now" page, there is only two options:
"Toolset" and "Toolset for Life", there isn't option of "upgrading only views", but we have the "30 days money-back guarantee":
We offer full refunds for Toolset for up to 30 days. If you are not completely happy, tell us and we will refund your order and return 100% of the payment.

Yes, I see. I bought last time another license because of a similar problem. It would be very kind of toolset to give me at least a good discount. For I am using only views in only this webpage. Please.
regards, Chris

This is technique forum, as I know there isn't such kind of discount, but you can contact our sales department for it:
https://toolset.com/home/contact-us/
click the link "Account and Finance"

Hi, I will probably buy next week the lifetime version and hope. that we can solve then this problem. Please leave this ticket open.

Thanks and have a nice weekend,

Chris

OK, Please let me know if you need more assistance. thanks

Hi Luo,

suddenly here was an option to renew my account one for this one site at 75$ for one year. Good. I installed the new version and you won't believe - the site is running again 🙂

Thanks for your help.

regards, Chris

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.