Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Pass custom fields from a custom post to woocommerce product

This support ticket is created 6 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Author

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi David

You could do it with Toolset but with an extensive amount of customisation. It's for you to choose whether to go down that route or whether to take advantage of existing solutions using other plugins.

Toolset will never be the best and only solution for all use cases, and as far as using WooCommerce goes we might sum it up as if it is possible with WooCommerce it can be customised with Toolset, but in your use case it is not possible with WooCommerce (alone), it requires WooCommerce extensions for the functionality you require. The custom code you would be obliged to write would effectively be to plug the gap between what WooCommerce is capable of with and without the extension.

Thanks Nigel,

I just tested a solution with another plugin and it works as I want it with no extra code. took me forever to find the workaround. just used gravity forms for woocommerce and that solve the issue.

Thanks,

David

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.