Skip Navigation

[Resolved] views galley

This support ticket is created 6 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 6 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

i tried to make a gallry like you explane here:
https://toolset.com/2017/10/adding-a-gallery-of-images-for-custom-posts/

my problem is that the galley image is open in a new lightbox and i want them to replace the main gallery image on click.
like in this site:
hidden link

this site is for a car dealer that want his site like this.

how can i do that ?

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

It sounds like you need to use a different kind of slider plugin than whatever you are currently using.

I recommend you use the flex slider plugin, which can be output in various styles, including with a main image and thumbnails, like so: hidden link

The steps involved are similar to those described in the post you linked to, although you will need to manually enqueue the required JS and CSS files.

You can find detailed steps in this document: hidden link

If you have any problem implementing it, please let me know.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.