Skip Navigation

[Résolu] saving custom fields from product to order after product is purchased

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Shane Il y a 6 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

Hi there

I have set up a site using Toolset and am having an issue with one thing. I have created two new fields for the Product content type.

A Google Map location field, and a Select field.

I have added these same fields to the Order content type. I want the information from these fields on the Product to be saved to the Order when someone purchases the product. Currently, it's not working and I can't find any resources in your support section to help.

If there is any assistance you could give I would highly appreciate it.
Many thanks

Pouya

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Pouya,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I took a look at this for you to see if it would be possible but unfortunately its not. This would require some custom coding to achieve, which would bring this out of the scope of our forum support.

What I can recommend however is that if you want to get this done to contact one of our experienced contractors who should be able to provide a custom solution for you.
https://toolset.com/contractors/

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane

I figured this might not work and have slightly changed my approach. What I am doing now is displaying all Products on a Google map, this is all working fine. I now want to display in the popop on the map information of the last person who placed an order for that product.

i followed your tutorials and managed to create a views for Orderds that displays the users info who purchased it last, however im not sure how to get this information on to the popup on the google map view for the products?

Many thanks

Shane
Supporter

Hi Pouya,

Im not so sure this one is possible either but you can try doing this.

[wpv-post-field name='_customer_user']

Please try this and let me know if the user ID is being displayed.

Thanks,
Shane

Heye man unfortunately that doesnt display anything 🙁
Is this something that can be achieved with custom coding?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Pouya,

This is something that could be achieved with custom code, however this would be out of the scope of the support that I can provide here 🙁

What I would recommend is that you contact one of our contractors here as they should be able to write some custom code for this.

Thanks,
Shane

Le forum ‘Types Community Support’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.